The joy of cookies, bars and breads have always brought people together. By focusing on the future of those traditions, we can keep your shoppers coming back.
After all, Rise is a company built on elevating expectations. It’s what sets us apart from others in the baking industry. And why we are dedicated to putting your success above all else.
Our national sales team has the experience and expertise to get in front of your business challenges – no matter where you live. And we will never stop looking for the next great opportunity for you.
As you focus on the details of running your business, we can keep our eyes on what’s ahead. Together we’ll take charge of the delicious traditions of tomorrow.
The Maintenance Technician Level 2 performs various maintenance tasks including and beyond those of maintenance Technician level 1. Additionally, the Tech Level 2 is responsible for advanced skills in
electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic skills and knowledge of PLC troubleshooting. The Tech Level 2 must understand all production operations and solve downtime problems in a efficient and timely manner.
• Conduct all preventative maintenance checks and services on
• Make necessary repairs to equipment through adjusting,
repairing, or replacing mechanical or electrical system parts and components, using various tools.
• Fabricate parts by operating grinders, drill presses, air
compressors and other related shop equipment and tools.
• Perform mig/tig welding, plumbing, and basic mill and lathe work
Knowledge and Critical Skill Requirements:
Minimum Applicable Experience:
• 3-5 years’ experience as a maintenance technician in
manufacturing environment, food manufacturing preferred.
• Will work both in maintenance shop and the production
• Will be exposed to heat, cold, dust, and fumes as related to the baking industry. Will also be exposed to grease, oils, metals,
and chemicals as related to daily maintenance activities.
• Will use a variety of hand tools and must be able to properly don and wear proper PPE.
• Must be able to lift/carry and push/pull objects weighing up to 50 pounds
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Referral program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Vision insurance
: 22 - $25 / Hour
1400 Vance Road Mexico, MO 65265